9.10.2008

The Luxury of a Nap

I love naps. In college, I took naps every Friday afternoon. Now, I don't get nearly as many naps as I would like.

This afternoon, I had a sinus headache and left work a couple hours early and came home to work on my laptop in a quiet, dark environment. About 4 p.m., our electricity went out. I took it as a sign! I had the most wonderful nap and woke up feeling so much better. Naps are just about the only way to get rid of sinus headaches in my opinion.

While I was at it, Gus took a nap too ...

He looks about as happy as I felt when I woke up.

1 comment:

Ryan K said...

Hey Cathy! I don't have your email so I thought I would post you a comment. How do you like Fl? Do you miss Oklahoma?

Here is the info on the Festival of Trees:

Saturday, November 15 through Sunday, November 23, 2008.

For nine magical days, the Orlando Museum of Art is transformed into a glittering holiday wonderland where trees and festive decorations delight visitors of all ages. Presented by the Council of 101 to benefit the Museum, the Festival of Trees is Orlando's premiere holiday event.

http://www.councilof101.net/FOT.html

My email is rmendell7244@aol.com

Have a great day! RY