

These are the latest photos from our garden. Our tomatoes are growing and growing, but refuse to turn red. I'm hoping we have ripe tomatoes by the 4th of July, but am not sure what to expect since I'm not really a gardner.
Our okra is doing okay. Our watermelon has been growing a lot. And, the peper plant I recently transplanted to a pot is thriving in its new location. Something has been eating on my watermelon leaves. I don't know what it is. I put some Seven Dust on everything last night in the hopes that it will resolve my problem. We'll see.

Gus is learning some new tricks. He freaks out when a bug enters his territory (also known as the house) and does everything within his power to catch it, regardless of where he has to jump to or what might be in the way. This is a picture of him on the cabinets in the bathroom the other morning. This morning I heard a large thump and went into the kitchen to discover a Lenox photo frame on the floor after being knocked off the top of our kitchen cabinets. Not cool, Gus. Not cool. Chad had to track down the bug which was taunting him and kill it to prevent further damage. I hate to punish him for catching bugs, but I also don't want him on counters, cabinets, tables, etc. Poor Gus.
1 comment:
Those tomato plants look eerily similar. You should get that checked out.
Post a Comment