Here we're enjoying a ride on a volunteer's boat. This is actually the first time I have been on a boat that isn't a paddle boat.

This is a picture of Chad enjoying the air conditioning on the boat. Smile!
After the tournament, but before the banquet, we took a stroll on the beach. Chad found a coconut on our way there.
We had some chores to do when we returned home on Sunday. Several weeks ago, I bought a leash to try with Gus. (He goes CRAZY every time he gets outside and runs toward the road or the neighbor with big stray dogs, neither of which is good for us keeping him for awhile.) So, I decided to break it out and take Gus to the garden with us. He wasn't too sure what to think of the leash though.
Mostly, it acted as kind of a safety net for us to carry him around the yard without worrying that he would escape our clutches and take off for the road.
He must have had some fun though. He was exhausted when we took him back inside!
This probably isn't too far from what Chad and I looked and felt like after the end of a busy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment