This is a photo of one of the house decs, giant confetti and chicken wire sculptures which take a tremendous amount of time and money, but are so much fun to look at! Walkaround is one of my favorite parts of OSU Homecoming, and I hadn't been since 2004. Most of the house decs were amazing, just like this one.
I got to catch up with several friends while I was in Stillwater. There is never enough time to see everyone, especially when so many people are in town.
We didn't get to go to the football game on Saturday. I would have really liked to check out the new stadium, but my friend Leigh Ann's brother (also one of Chad's former students) got married early Saturday evening in Sapulpa. We had a great time at Chris and Melissa's wedding and reception. It was so pretty outside of the reception location. The leaves in Oklahoma are just starting to turn, one of my favorite parts of the year.
And, we had such a nice visit with my family on Sunday and Monday. They've been digging up sweet potatoes, as Mom demonstrates below. We had tons of great food, smoked turkey and ham and lots of garden goodies. Food always tastes best at home.
1 comment:
WOW! that is quite a sweet potato. how do you cook such a monster?
Post a Comment