Chad and I feel a little bit guilty when the temperatures really begin to fall in other parts of the country and its still nice and pleasant in north central Florida. For example, the high today in Gainesville is supposed to be 79. The high in Bethpage, Tennessee, is 52, not bad. But in Ramona, Oklahoma, it is only 20! And, it doesn't get any better when we think about our friends in more northern states. Where our friends David and Kristen work in Fargo, North Dakota, the high today is a whopping -12! I don't even have to wear a jacket today! We are thankful for the good weather and hope that the cold temperatures don't bring any ice or problematic weather to our friends and family in other states.
2 comments:
79 is sounding pretty good about now. With the wind it was -12 this morning, but has now warmed up to 9. I was outside for just a few minutes and my face was frozen!
Cathy - I tagged you on my blog - check it out!
Post a Comment