12.16.2008

I got tagged!

I was tagged in Lesley and Greg's blog. I'm not going to tag anyone else. But, I will attempt to come up with seven remotely interesting things about myself:

1. I don't like rollercoasters. I'm not sure if it's the movement or that they just make me nervous, but I don't really care for them.

2. I have allergies. It seems I am constantly taking Claratin D. I'm probably on a federal watch list for meth with the quantity of Claratin I purchase.

3. I can play the flute. Or, I used to be able to play the flute. I played in middle school and high school for five years until I got to be first chair in the high school band. Then, I guess I met my goal and I quit.

4. I took dance lessons once upon a time. I took ballet, tap, jazz and the all exciting clog!

5. I have run two 5k's. Although I'm not very fast, I am very proud of myself for this. I don't think I could do it today, but I'm working my way back up and hope to do another in the spring.

6. I also have a goal of visiting every state. To date, I have hit Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Washington DC, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming for a total of 28 (plus DC). And, I have a trip planned to Minnesota this summer!

7. I find baking cookies to be really relaxing. I have no idea why I think this is relaxing. But, when I'm stressed, the best cure (besides a good nap) is to bake chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: