Chad and I have been trying to check out some of the local tourism attractions. We went to Devil's Millhopper while Janet was here. It was a big sink hole. While interesting, it wasn't nearly as impressive or "cool" as I had hoped. Chad and I will have to go back sometime when more of the plants are alive.
Janet and I went to Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom while she was in town. We had a great day! It was much less intensive than Chad and my experience at Epcot or the Magic Kingdom. We rode a few rides, watched one of those really cool 3D shows, and got some Mickey Mouse ice cream. Janet even had her picture taken with Pocahontas while we were there. Check out the princesses:
I really enjoyed her visit and hope she will make plans to return.
How to feed Papa's Kitty's
7 years ago
1 comment:
oh, relax. she plans to return.
Post a Comment