5.12.2009

Destin Weekend

Chad and I traveled to Destin earlier in May to visit my cousin Michael and his family. They live in Wyoming, and I don't get to see them often. Plus, it was a great excuse to visit Destin (somewhere I'd never been). We had a great time at the beach and seeing local sites. The weekend flew by!

Here is a photo of Chad in the hat I got him for his birthday last year. Although he mocks the hat, it does keep him from getting sunburned.

This is my cousin's daugther Hannah. She's 3 years old.

And, this is her twin sister Paiton. They are such sweet little girls!

Chad had another Florida tourism experience this past weekend. He attend THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Verda Beach, near Jacksonville. He saw Tiger Woods and some of the other big names in golf and had a great time (and got some more use out of that hat!).

No comments: