I know you're not supposed to publicly discuss politics or religion, but enough is enough people. Today, I walked over to get some Wendy's from our student union on campus and was accosted by supporters of a particular presidential candidate asking me point blank if I supported their candidate of choice. This didn't surprise me too much because it is the second or third time this has happened this week.
The great thing is ... I can vote for whoever I want to. And, so can you. And, so can that girl in front of the student union. And, I'm just plain tired of being accosted on my way to a meeting or to get lunch. Promote voting until you are blue in the face and set up as many booths for your candidate of choice as you want. But when you invade my personal space, you've gone too far.
How to feed Papa's Kitty's
7 years ago
1 comment:
I feel part of your pain. There have even been candidates showing up by the Chi O clock in Stilly. I am not even registered in Payne County so... It's no fun, but it will be over soon. *thankfully* I am also sick of television ads, the news, and anything else that either candidate's face is on.
Post a Comment